Thread: Drag and Drop no more

Unhappy Drag and Drop no more

I have been an AV user for some time and I download a few shows every day from BBC radio. There was a time when I could drag the link over to the AV window, a new show window would appear with the URL inserted and with a title and a couple of clicks, I was done. Now, ( both Vista and Windows 7 ) I am using 8.81B and it will allow me to drag and drop when freshly installed, but then will not allow it at all after the first reboot. I now have to right click, copy the URL to the clipboard and paste it into the new show window. Any ideas?

Default Re: Drag and Drop no more

For some systems you need to turn your User Account Control off (Vista) or all the way down (Windows 7) in order for this to work. It seems to be dependent on each system and what is installed.