Thread: KRLA no longer records

Default KRLA no longer records

Today, this message appears in the tuner window when trying to record KRLA:

Sorry, 'www.replay-video.com/user/redirect_station.php?show_id=255&id=173' does not exist or is not available

What is the problem, and how do I fix it?

Default Re: KRLA no longer records

I just tested KRLA and it is recording for me without an issue. It is using audio capture. Delete the show from your AV and then add it again. Do a record now and it will tune and then record.

I'm having a problem with WABC. I was able to play and capture the station until today. Just tried a couple of other stations including WRKO to try to schedule the same program but same problem there. I also tried using the URL finder. All these stations use "streamtheworld" addresses.

Thanks

This is worse than I thought. I have a bunch of stations scheduled but unfortunately they're all "streamtheworld" with "www.replay-video.com/user/redirect_station.php?......" redirects. I've tried adding these stations from scratch but still no luck. Next I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling ReplayAV.

Having spent quite some time setting up my station list all over again when these stations recently switched to "streamtheworld" java streaming, I'm wondering how often things will get broken in the future.

Thanks

This is a server issue for the most part and everything should be up and running by this time tomorrow. If a station is not working at that point contact us at tech support as we will need to update our Media Guide for any changes that stations have made.

Thanks, Cheryl, I appreciate your timely responses here on the forum! I'll look forward to things improving tomorrow.

I've been lurking until now but decided to register so I could ask about the current connection problem and also about some intermittent issues I've been having since upgrading from XP to Windows 7. Since those are off topic for this thread, I'll get my thoughts together and start a new one soon. Thanks again.