Thread: "Directory Format" box: store my recordings by Artist then album sub directories

Default "Directory Format" box: store my recordings by Artist then album sub directories

Hi all, I want to store my recordings by Artist then album sub directories. I believe this is the function of the "directory Format" box? (I specify \%A\%a) but RM always puts all recordings into the folder as specified in the "Album" box, which can't be left blank. I am sure I am missing a trick here or I have misinterpreted the help guide, so any help gratefully received. Thanks Alan

Default Re: "Directory Format" box: store my recordings by Artist then album sub directories

Once finished with arecording session do the following for Replay Music to copy all the recorded songs to the proper folder:

1) Right click on the song track list box in Replay Music.
    2) Select the “Move track(s) to directories according to directory Format” option.

All the songs will then be copied to the proper directory format that is listed in the “Start Recording Session” dialog box when you click the “Start Recording” button in Replay Music.