Thread: RMC 4 KEEPS TIMING OUT AT 80 PERCENT

Default RMC 4 KEEPS TIMING OUT AT 80 PERCENT

ive decided that as ive paid for rmc 4 i would give it another try despite allready having numerous problems with it and reverting back to version 3..

so the other night i tried to download a movie from stage view, everything was going great and then all of a sudden 'completed with errors' ... i checkeked the progress and it came up saying it had timed out and giving a 503 server unavailable error.... it was on 80percent complete. i thought it might be a problem with stage view again as i had them with rmc4 before...

so today i tried downloading some videos from veehd.com .. it works perfeclty fine with RMC3 , but using RMC4 again it got to 80percent and then timed out...

it told me to reduce the segments to 1 , which i allready have done because its the only way i get anything to record.

ive yet to successfully record ANYTHING using RMC4 , it just seems to be one problem after another

Default Re: RMC 4 KEEPS TIMING OUT AT 80 PERCENT

Quote Originally Posted by blazegmc View Post
    so the other night i tried to download a movie from stage view, everything was going great and then all of a sudden 'completed with errors' ... i checkeked the progress and it came up saying it had timed out and giving a 503 server unavailable error.... it was on 80percent complete. i thought it might be a problem with stage view again as i had them with rmc4 before...
    Download several videos from stagevu.com without any problem. Actually all of them have the Download button, so I don't see any sense using RMC 4 for downloading from stagevu.

But I don't really know whay you mean by stage view.

so today i tried downloading some videos from veehd.com .. it works perfeclty fine with RMC3 , but using RMC4 again it got to 80percent and then timed out...
    I just downloaded a 486 MB movie from stagevu, and a 700 MB movie from veehd.com simultaneously.

All your streams are cut at 80%... This is weird. It must be the trial limitation.

it told me to reduce the segments to 1 , which i allready have done because its the only way i get anything to record.
    This is the only way to record some streams... Although in most cases I use 5 segments.
    Testing Replay Media Catcher 3.11, Replay AV and Replay Music not only on Windows 7/Vista/XP, but also on Ubuntu Linux and Mac OS X using freeware Wine...

Like my suggestion? Hit the star below to add it to my reputation.