Thread: 4.0.1.0 - some bugs...

Exclamation 4.0.1.0 - some bugs...

1) The Applian-Director shows, that Version 4.0 is installed and 4.0.1.0 is available. But I'm using 4.0.1.0 (see screenshot in this thread)

2) When you're selecting "Tools / Settings / HTTP Download Tweaks" and selecting "Add" on the area for "Streaming Media...", there opens a blank window.

3) The german translation is really creepy. How can I change the translation and can hand it to you?

Debbie McCormick Guest

Default Re: 4.0.1.0 - some bugs...

Hi Freddy,

We're aware of the issue in Director. That will be resolved today.

Thanks for finding the bug in the HTTP download tweaks area. We'll get that resolved.

Regarding German translation - we'll be happy to take your changes. Please contact me at [email protected] and we'll get you a language file to edit. Thanks for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie McCormick View Post
    Regarding German translation - we'll be happy to take your changes. Please contact me at [email protected] and we'll get you a language file to edit. Thanks for the offer.
    Hey Debbie,

I'll drop you a mail...

Freddy

Another bug:
    When a second windows shows up, the taskbar shows as a name of the Window "Enter URL for download". And - yes - there is the Jaksta-Logo, not the Applian-Logo.
    Last edited by Freddy; 07-17-2010 at 01:18 AM.

We have teamed up with Jaksta to make an even better stream capture program and that is why you see this. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    Another bug:
    When a second windows shows up, the taskbar shows as a name of the Window "Enter URL for download". And - yes - there is the Jaksta-Logo, not the Applian-Logo.
    We have teamed up with Jaksta to make an even better stream capture program and that is why you see this. Thanks.
    The logo is maybe a bug. I think, your company prefer a correctly branded product.

My other point ("Wrong titled windows in the taskbar!", hmmm, it's weird, it's gone. Now everythings okay and the Jaksta-Logo appears only when I chose "About..."