Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEW Replay Media Catcher 4 - Now Available!!

Default Re: NEW Replay Media Catcher 4 - Now Available!!

Quote Originally Posted by dpfenninger View Post
    Well the problem seems to be that ESPN starts off the stream at a lower quality, and then dynamically adjusts it to a higher quality as you watch it. It eventually gets to the 1800k stream, but for at least the first 10-20 seconds or so, it almost always starts at the 400/800k level so that's what RMC seems to lock into. Any way to override that?
    Not that I know of. It's possible they do that to discourage stream recording - but it's hard to say really. Stream-Recorder - any ideas on this?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

No problems but no real benefit either. I just wish I could stop getting prompts to "upgrade" when I use RMC3, which I still prefer.
    My primary use of RMC3 is to download stories from NPR.org and transfer them to my smartphone/media player. With RMC4 downloads them as flash files - RMC3 as mp3 files (makes no sense). RMC4 gives them all the same file name - RMC3 keeps the actual file name.
    On top of that, I sometimes try to use RMC to capture TV shows from the various network websites; Sometimes it will and sometimes it won't - but RMC4 does no better - doesn't work more often - than RMC3.
    Applian didn't make it better and in some ways made it worse.
    I still say they should have called it RMC Vista.

I installed media catcher 4. I went on to U-Tube to copy some video clips related to HDR photography. In the past I was able to download and convert these video clips. Lately, all I have been getting are error messages which says "Complete with errors. Double click to view." Any suggestions to correct this problem?

YouTube - ‪HDR Tutorial Photomatix Pro Part 3‬‏.mp4 This is one of the clips I tried to DL. Others had an flv extension.

Quote Originally Posted by DALE31 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DALE31 View Post
    I installed media catcher 4. I went on to U-Tube to copy some video clips related to HDR photography. In the past I was able to download and convert these video clips. Lately, all I have been getting are error messages which says "Complete with errors. Double click to view." Any suggestions to correct this problem?

Code:
    & #8234;HDR Tutorial Photomatix Pro Part 3& #8236;& #8207;‬‏.mp4
    This is one of the clips I tried to DL. Others had an flv extension.
    The problem is caused by
    Code:
    ‪& #8234;
    and
    Code:
    & ‬‏& #8236;& #8207;‬‏
    in the filename. It is fixed in RMC 4.2.3
    https://forum.applian.com/showthread...-click-to-view

I wish to purchase a program which will download live streams and video recordings of WNBA women's basketball games.

I've been using the demo version of RMC 3.11 for a while and like it. I tried RMC 4 and hated it. Is it still possible to buy the full version of RMC 3.11?

ETA: For some reason it thinks I typed the word "is" twice. I didn't and can't edit it out.

Please correct me I'm wrong, but you should be able to use RMC 3.11 if you buy RMC 4.

"
    6. New scheduler for recording live media automatically.
    "

Please tell me how this works. I have tried it but am doing something wrong.
    * Do I need to leave my browser open?
    * Do I need to leave RMC4 "recording"
    * Would you please give me an example of a "good" URL, like for CBS.com NCIS next available episode? Or will it do that?
    * I would love to find out that I can have it schedule to record the next episode for my fav TV shows on ABC, CBS etc. without me having to be present. Like the shows usually show on TV one day and then are available on the internet the next day. I sometimes don't get a chance to watch until the weekends and sometimes have limited time on PC.
    Would love to have it auto copy the day after at anytime. I set it for CBS Unforgettable with the next episode's name in
    URL and made another schedule without the name. This morning it said "Complete" on both but couldn't find any copy anywhere. OKEY DOKEY... Any help appreciated...

So many questions. Might be better to have a look at the various video and written How To pages http://www.applian.com/support-videos.php

In the past week my media catcher alerted me to a new version (4410). I had purchased the entire suite some time ago and once in a while, rather than going directly to the app I need, I use director so I can see immediately if any new releases are available. I had written Applian during the update process of these last 4 apps to express my disappointment regarding the update process. The previous process of having to uninstall the old version and install the new version manually was tedious and time consuming and I generally ended up having to do this at a time when I needed a particular app. This meant that my productivity process was shot until I got the upgrades done. The reason I am writing this is to let you know how much I appreciate your new installation/upgrade program which I just used to update media catcher 4410. Awesome! It went smoothly and very quickly! Impressive! I hope you are updating all of your upgrade programs or can use this same one for upgrading any or all of the different apps in the suite. Thanks a bunch! Keep up the good work. Vaudkid