Want to watch videos in different formats on iPad? Don’t know how to convert/transfer/put/import videos to iPad?

Video Formats that iPad Supports

※H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in MP4, M4V and MOV file formats;

※MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in MP4, M4V and MOV file formats;

※Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in AVI format

Difference between iPad and iPod Touch

※iPad streams video from many sites, iPod touch can stream from only a few.

※You can watch all the TV shows from ABC for free in HQ, watch movies from Netflix using your existing or new account.

※Word document, spreadsheet and powerpoint presentation can be created on iPod touch but it’s too limited to be really useful. But on iPad , real work can be done.

※iPad is accessable to many apps. Eg. I save my email attachment to app Downloader. But later I want to send it to app Goodreader, I can do it by just one tap. On iPod Touch, it's not possible.

※External USB based keyboard and Bluetooth keyboards can be connected to iPad.

※Photos and videos can be imported to iPad by connecting Digital Camera and Memory card directly to iPad.

※iPad offers better music management, which enables you to create playlist and add songs of your choice to it.

※Screen of iPad can be split into two or three parts to do multiple tasks at the same time with App "Radio" playing at the background. But it’s not possible for iPod touch.

※Neither of iPad and iPod touch supports Flash but many websites work on iPad because of popularity of iPad, all the websites are recoding the content in HTML.

※iPad can play HD video also.