Thread: Please just help me to record video from YouTube

Angry Please just help me to record video from YouTube

Sorry if I sound a little ticked because at this point I have gone from sad, angry, depressed, to PISSED OFF. I think I am the only person on the face of the planet who cannot record videos from YouTube. I have tried FORTY SEVEN different methods. I mean, ok, I found ONE website that allowed me to download the video, BUT GOD FORBID I TRY TO EDIT IT. I just want to make a spoof of a video to cheer my friend up and just- just-

Can someone please just send the video to my email or something? I'm practically on my knees begging at this point. I've tried using Applian's RMC thingy but JESUS CHRIST, the internet suddenly stops working when I start recording and BOOP! Back on when I stop! Yes, I read the thread about it suddenly not working and fixes and tried everything from clearing my temp files to beating my tower with a wrench. Still not working and all I want is one effing video. God damn.

The video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvK0QnRyau0
    My email: [email protected]

I will be FOREVER GRATEFUL to whomever sends me a video that will actually import to Windows Movie Maker.

Default Re: Please just help me

Sent via email

Cool Re: Please just help me

Quote Originally Posted by textryanna View Post
    Sorry if I sound a little ticked because at this point I have gone from sad, angry, depressed, to PISSED OFF. I think I am the only person on the face of the planet who cannot record videos from YouTube. I have tried FORTY SEVEN different methods. I mean, ok, I found ONE website that allowed me to download the video, BUT GOD FORBID I TRY TO EDIT IT. I just want to make a spoof of a video to cheer my friend up and just- just-

Can someone please just send the video to my email or something? I'm practically on my knees begging at this point. I've tried using Applian's RMC thingy but JESUS CHRIST, the internet suddenly stops working when I start recording and BOOP! Back on when I stop! Yes, I read the thread about it suddenly not working and fixes and tried everything from clearing my temp files to beating my tower with a wrench. Still not working and all I want is one effing video. God damn.

The video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvK0QnRyau0
    My email: [email protected]

I will be FOREVER GRATEFUL to whomever sends me a video that will actually import to Windows Movie Maker.
    I was able to record the video using REPLAY Video Catcher with no problem and I sent it to you by email. Good Luck.