Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BBC iPlayer. RMC used to record great but has now suddenly stopped.

Default Re: BBC iPlayer. RMC used to record great but has now suddenly stopped.

Just want to clarify. I have NEVER said it will work with the BBC. What I have said is we are working on a new version and I don't know all of the features of it as of yet. Thanks.

Cheryl, if you read my edit, you'll see that I have found Freecorder4 - which does work with BBC iPlayer...

I take it all back - I recorded a BBC iPlayer audio programme last night on Freecorder4, and got a folder with something like 230 files, some of 1 second, a couple of a few minutes, others of 3 or 6 seconds???
    So this isn't the answer!

Quote Originally Posted by simon3030 View Post
    I take it all back - I recorded a BBC iPlayer audio programme last night on Freecorder4, and got a folder with something like 230 files, some of 1 second, a couple of a few minutes, others of 3 or 6 seconds???
    Freecorder creates many small files..
    Testing Replay Media Catcher 3.11, Replay AV and Replay Music not only on Windows 7/Vista/XP, but also on Ubuntu Linux and Mac OS X using freeware Wine...

Like my suggestion? Hit the star below to add it to my reputation.

New video from Applian about recording from BBC with Replay AV:

How to Stream Capture/Download BBC Radio Shows from the Listen Again Links on the BBC Site
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5tQTf-MQDw

Trying it now, seems to be working well.

Be aware that there is a new (beta) version of BBC iPlayer, which has a different layout, but the mechanics are the same. You may want to revise your video for the new iPlayer.

I use RMC for iPlayer radio, and am suffering from the same no-longer-working situation. I appreciate it takes time for Applian to make the necessary changes, so don't mind waiting a while.

If it helps anyone at all in the interim, I have found that StreamTransport works for radio on iPlayer.

Quote Originally Posted by stream-recorder.com View Post
    New video from Applian about recording from BBC with Replay AV:

So this thread is about Replay AV?

Let me make it clear once again. I do not want to buy or try any other product.

Do not ask me to again. I want to use the product I paid for. Is that not fair enough?

Why don't you admit RMC simply cannot perform as advertised?

You are still advertising that it can capture the BBC stream.

This is NOT the case. Perhaps funding Applian was a complete waste of money. You guys need to fix this or reimburse us.

And soon..

Not sure how this fits in here, but I just easily recorded a BBC London program and a BBC Radio 5 Live program from their iPlayer using RMC 3.11. The London program records in real time (it's a two-hour program, so the Super Download option only gives me the first hour) but no problems at all. This works for me using XP Pro 32-bit at work and Windows 7 Home 64-bit at home.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelatinner View Post
    So this thread is about Replay AV?
    No, but some users have the Replay Capture Suite which includes both RMC and RAV

Quote Originally Posted by stevelatinner View Post
    Let me make it clear once again. I do not want to buy or try any other product.

Do not ask me to again. I want to use the product I paid for. Is that not fair enough?

Why don't you admit RMC simply cannot perform as advertised?
    Please send a link to the web-page with the stream that you have problem recording.