Hello,

Long time Replay Music user here and have always very much enjoyed the program. I'm not a "power" user or anything and haven't used it much lately but decided to fire it up again yesterday. I did what I normally do and checked for a new version... there was a new version out there so I downloaded it (3.41) and installed it.

I then started it up and started up Yahoo LAUNCHcast Radio and started playing the "Today's Big Hits" station and went to bed. I just noticed that out of 160 very popular Top 40 type songs that were played it only got 19 of the songs tagged and some of those it only stuck in the title and nothing else (no artist)??? And, some of the ones it got are incorrect too.

After reading here a little bit I'm seeing this problem has existed sice 3.4 and the "fix" is to uninstall and go back to version 3.35 or so. Ugh. That seems a little counter productive but I guess that is what I'll have to do until this is fixed.

Any idea what the no kidding problem is? I was using Yahoo Music Unlimited and Windows XP SP2. I'd like to not downgrade the version if a fix is coming soon but don't want this to happen the next time I fire up ReplayMusic either if you know what I mean. I Did not have a problem before and in fact was VERY impressed with how well Replay could name the tracks... If I played 150 songs or so on the same "Today's Big Hits" station it would only not get a handful. Very impressive IMO but now it is the complete opposite... so bad the naming is basically useless especially since I went to listen to one of the songs and it erased the songs that were played during the night so now I'm not even sure what was played to even edit the tracks manually. ARGH!

So, now, I have a folder full of music but named "Not Recognized - TrackXXX". Anybody know of a good program that will correctly name/tag a folder full of songs named "Not Recognized" using similar means as ReplayMusic but where I do not have to re-record the song?

Thanks!