Thread: ReplayMusic won't launch, have uninstalled & reinstalled: The app has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect

Default ReplayMusic won't launch, have uninstalled & reinstalled: The app has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect

Hi all,

Just downloaded RM, tried to launch but got msg: The app has filled to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the app event log...

My sys: W7-32b, built-in microsoft sound card

Hoping to be able to record streaming mp3's.

Would be grateful to know if anyone has had & solved this problem.

Thanks

Default Re: ReplayMusic won't launch, have uninstalled & reinstalled

I have the same problem. My sys is W7-64b, ASUS UL80VT-A2.

Default Re: ReplayMusic won't launch, have uninstalled & reinstalled: The app has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect

This is not our day. It is a new issue that is not happening with all. The developer should have an update shortly on this. Thanks for your patience.

Default Re: ReplayMusic won't launch, have uninstalled & reinstalled: The app has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect

I uninstalled Replay Music version 3.98 and installed an older version (3.56) which starts and runs. The audio recorder, however, does not work. I can "unhide" the stereo mixer and select it as the recorder and the program works. This is not ideal, however, since it is sensitive to the selected volume of the speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    This is not our day. It is a new issue that is not happening with all. The developer should have an update shortly on this. Thanks for your patience.

;What version of windows are you using? You should use the applian driver to do your recording. Also, are you saying that you had the side-by-side configuartion error in our latest version? This is the first I have heard of this so do let us know. Thanks.