Thread: Replay Media Splitter problem: Can't start trim process ( Unspecified error HRESULT: 0x8000400)

Default Replay Media Splitter problem: Can't start trim process ( Unspecified error HRESULT: 0x8000400)

I am getting this error when I try to trim a file in Media Splitter: Can't start trim process ( Unspecified error HRESULT: 0x8000400).

It has worked, but just one time for me. I am using Windows 7 (64-bit), and am currently capturing audio. I would like to be able to manage other audio files while capturing, so I really hope I don't have to quit AV to make it work. I am not trying to edit the currently capturing file.

Default Re: Can't start trim process

Please see if this corrects the issue. Go into the task manager. Select the processes tab. Select FLVSrvc.exe and end the process. Now, give it a try. If this works you will need to do it when you reboot again until we have a fix in place. Thanks.

Unhappy Re: Replay Media Splitter problem: Can't start trim process ( Unspecified error HRESULT: 0x8000400)

I'm getting a silmar error in Media Splitter: Can't start trim process ( Class not registered HRESULT: 0x80040154).

Default Re: Replay Media Splitter problem: Can't start trim process ( Unspecified error HRESULT: 0x8000400)

You are using a completely different version of the program. Please submit a ticket to tech support with all the details. Thanks.