Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sirius Login Error: couldn't parse login page

Default Sirius Login Error: couldn't parse login page Reply to Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Boofy View Post
    Am I doing something wrong? I actually uninstalled Replay A/V, Replay Converter, WinPCap, deleted the directory folders/files and re-booted. I then re-installed from the RAVSetup file I downloaded yesterday (version 8.43). Still getting the error message. I also noticed that after I re-installed everything, in the the Edit Show Properties: Sirius box, my log-in ID and password were already there... why??? HELP!!! I can't record HOWARD!!!
    I have the same error ,I e-mailed Tech Support and here is there reply - (Sirius changed the way they are streaming on Friday Aug. 29 ,2008. Our developer is looking into this and hopes to have a fix in the near future. You are still able to use audio capture and the Replay AV Audio Driver while you wait for our developer)

Quote Originally Posted by Boofy View Post
    Am I doing something wrong? I actually uninstalled Replay A/V, Replay Converter, WinPCap, deleted the directory folders/files and re-booted. I then re-installed from the RAVSetup file I downloaded yesterday (version 8.43). Still getting the error message. I also noticed that after I re-installed everything, in the the Edit Show Properties: Sirius box, my log-in ID and password were already there... why??? HELP!!! I can't record HOWARD!!!
    The first time I reinstalled, I couldn't get the new version to login to sirius either. It turns out that I had old versions of replay hiding in folders within folders, and all these must be uninstalled and any shortcuts deleted.
    When you re-install the new version, I know it says it automatically uninstalls the old version. But it doesn't wipe out all old bits and versions, and if these remain behind, the new version won't work properly and can't login to sirius.
    Hope you can get it to work to catch Howard's replays over the weekend ! Good luck

I also want to extend my thanks to Applian for such a quick fix. As a commercial software developer, I am *really* impressed with the way this fix was handled. Great job!

Default Thank You

Thanks Cheryl for the professional and fast responses.

The fix does work.

I hope you can understand my skepicism, but thank you, I really am impressed. A lot of other companies can learn something from the way Applian does business.

havertown

Wink THANK YOU APPLIAN!!!

I downloaded version 8.43B and I was able to successfully log-in and record. Thanks for resolving this problem so quickly. I definitely got my money's worth when I purchased your software.

Default Downloading Sirius Fix Version

Am I the only one having problems downloading version 8.43B? I keep getting to about 8 mg and then it tells me it can't read the file on the server!

Help!

I just tested the link and it is working fine for me. If you continue to have a problem please go to the bottom of the download page. You will see applian server#2. Try it and see if it works better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    Here is a link for the latest version of AV with the fix for Sirius.
    http://applian.com/replay-av/demo.php

Always do a system restore prior to installing any software. At least I always do.
    Thanks for the fix. It worked great but I might be seeing another problem from the Sirius site. It worked fine for me yesterday and I was able to tune to the station so I could listen while I recorded it. Today I did the same but about an hour in I was kicked out of both with the explanation "I was logged in twice with the same username and password" or something to that effect. Replay A/V immeadiately logged back in and started recording again (I love this product). Could there be another error with the sirius login?
    I'd "tune to Station" again but I don't want to interupt my recording. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Thanks for the help.

Default Version 8.43B on CD

Is there a way I can purchase this newest version on CD? I still can't get the download to work. I am using a completely open port thru my firewall. I can get the first 20 mg then I get a message saying it can't be saved because the source can't be read. I get the same thing if I try and "run" it instead of saving it.

I searched and didn't see anyone else mention, in C:\ I get an out.txt file that appears to be an HTML dump of the Sirius login page.

Other than that everything has been working great for me, thanks!

v8.43 according to my about box.