Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirius Login Error: couldn't parse login page

Previously I was receiving the 'couldn't parse log-in page' now, however, I am getting an 'error: couldn't get redirected page' message. Are these related? Does it have something to do with my maximum amount of log-ins being exceeded?

Quote Originally Posted by UConnMRB View Post
    Previously I was receiving the 'couldn't parse log-in page' now, however, I am getting an 'error: couldn't get redirected page' message. Are these related? Does it have something to do with my maximum amount of log-ins being exceeded?
    That is what I found true.

Yeah I found out that Sirius only allows you to logon 10 times during a 24 hour period. I hope this gets fixed quick. I do have other means of listening, but I would rather record myself...

Quote Originally Posted by UConnMRB View Post

I still get the parse log-in error.

Sorry to be so pushy but I just spent $110 on this. If it's not going to be fixed in the 48 hours I need a full refund... Can anyone help? Should I contact customer support or the better business bureau?

We do our best to keep all of our programs current and up to date. It is out of our hands when another stream that you capture changes the way it is streamed. We don't have control over what other companies do and how they change the method they use to stream. When you purchased the program it did what was advertised and worked beautifully with Sirius. Our developer is aware of the issue and is working on it. I don't know how long it will take as I don't know how detailed the change was. If it is within your 30 days and you wish to have a refund please contact customer service. Thanks.

Default I get parse error also...

Note to other users: I've gotten pretty good customer support from Applian in the past.

Suggestion for Applian: Perhaps you admins can notify us by email of when Sirius has a login problem and another email to notify us when it gets fixed.

Default Temp Solution for Sirius Listeners

You can still record the old fashion way:
    1. Login to the Sirius Player on Sirius.com
    2. Enter New Show on Replay A/V
    3. Record by Capturing Audio (instead of Stream Capture)

Just make sure you hear the sound before you start recording.
    Caution: If the Sirius logs you out, you have to log back in manually.

Others have already posted this workaround, but here it is again in case anyone missed it.

Install this widget:

Yahoo! SIRIUS Satellite Tuner Widget

You don't get the annoying "Are you still listening" messages every hour or so that stop your stream if you don't respond. Just tune it to your favorite channel it will play as long as you want.

Then use Replay A/V to schedule your recordings (Capture Audio Output). The downside is you can only record the channel you have the widget tuned to.

This is a great workaround until Applian releases a fix.

Question. I have the same problem. If I set it up to record from speakers. It works; however even though I have selected "mute speakers" the mute speakers doesn't work. Also, when I do the test methods for audio all of them say no sound was detected, though I can loudly hear the test sound and even though I have been successfully using this device for a while. Do I have something set up wrong perhaps? I just clicked to record "howard" to see if it would work, it logged me in to sirius automatically and started playing (even though muted) and recording fine.

Thanks

In order to use mute you might need to have the latest version of Av installed as it used the Replay AV Audio Driver. With that you are able to use mute. Some systems won't record with mute, depending on your computer, if you use stereo mix or what u hear, as an example.

http://www.applian.com/replay-av/demo.php