Thread: Recording from Radio not showing date or track numbers in title when splitting

Default Recording from Radio not showing date or track numbers in title when splitting

I am recording from a radio station for 3 hours. I have it splitting every 30 minutes. The Name that it brings into Itunes is only listing the Radio Station ID with no date or track number listed with it. When I am recording from Sirius, it is properly listing the Name, Date & Track numbers in the title.
    Any ideas on why this would be different and how to get the title to populate properly?
    Thanks.

Default Re: Recording from Radio not showing date or track numbers in title when splitting

What link is this so we can test it. Also, are you using audio capture or stream capture.

Default Re: Recording from Radio not showing date or track numbers in title when splitting

Here is the link. I have gotten the date to come in using the tags, but the track number is still not showing on the name. I am using Stream Capture

http://www.replay-video.com/user/red...on.php?id=5935

The track number is probably not going to come up with Replay AV and splitting. When it splits Shoutcast stations it is dependent on the meta data provided by the server on the other end.