Thread: Replay 8.79 Indicates its Recording but Records mp3 File much shorter than Expected

Default Replay 8.79 Indicates its Recording but Records mp3 File much shorter than Expected

Program recording for an hour siri online w/ Win 7 and Replay 8.79. Replay says its recording for the entire time. After recording Replay converts to mp3, 128 kbps. The resulting mp3 file is 1-2 minutes long instead of hour. Log file says it recorded for full hour. This is an intermittent problem. Happens two or three times a month.

Unhappy Re: Replay 8.79 Indicates its Recording but Records mp3 File much shorter than Expected

Quote Originally Posted by Flat_Timmy View Post
    Program recording for an hour siri online w/ Win 7 and Replay 8.79. Replay says its recording for the entire time. After recording Replay converts to mp3, 128 kbps. The resulting mp3 file is 1-2 minutes long instead of hour. Log file says it recorded for full hour. This is an intermittent problem. Happens two or three times a month.

(+1) This ..... only waaaay more frequently. (xp) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by john129c; 05-04-2010 at 06:51 AM.

Default Re: Replay 8.79 Indicates its Recording but Records mp3 File much shorter than Expected

this is happening to me for the last 5 months. for stream from sirius and radio stations it records a full hr and i have it split into hr segments. and when it auto converts them to mp3 it only converts the first minute thirty. i have to manually covert them and it will convert the full 60 min. i have no idea what the problem is i have reinstalled the latest versions of all and still have this problem the staff says they are coming up with a solution for 5 months now and still nothing. anyone else have the same problems

Default Re: Replay 8.79 Indicates its Recording but Records mp3 File much shorter than Expected

Make sure you are using the latest version of the program as it should correct the issue for you. If it doesn't please contact tech support as we will need a log file and more detailed information