Thread: Adobe Connect - Recording A Saved Recording

Question Adobe Connect - Recording A Saved Recording

Hi,

For my on-line university classes they have moved to using Adobe Connect for their seminar's.

Most instructors nicely, from their end somehow, record the session and provide a link to replay the entire seminar.

Before downloading the Demo which states it records "75% of other streams", I would just like to see if anyone else has attempted to do what I need.

I was wondering if Replay Video Capture would be able to record this type of steam since it is broken up into 3 "frames": Attendee List, Chat, and "Share - {some description}".

When I right click on the session I do get "Settings..." and "About Adobe Flash Player 10...".

Since these are recordings for my univeristy I prefer not to post a link to one of them to see if someone can indeed capture the stream, but if someone either PMs or replies to this thread (I will get an instant email which I will be monitoring all day) I can provide a link to a single person (call it some form of loyalty or just a stupid decision, eh... lol).

Thank you,

Scotty Stillman

Default Re: Adobe Connect - Recording A Saved Recording

It is only going to record one of the screens and not all of them, I believe. The easiest thing to do is give the demo a try and see if it does meet your needs.

Default Re: Adobe Connect - Recording A Saved Recording

Replay Video Capture allows you to record from your screen. It will record everything that you select. If you want to record a chat, just include it into the video. If you want to record a video (slides with sound) only, you can do it.