Thread: eliminate converter pop up window

Default eliminate converter pop up window

Can the Converter be set so it doesn't pop up the "Converting" window as it starts each conversion? When I'm recording a show and splitting the output multiple times per hour, it's annoying to have this window opening every few minutes.

The newer standalone version might work better for you. It is really fast. Download and give it a try. We are also working on an update to the version with AV and it should take care of that issue. We hope to have it ready in September. Thanks.

Question Make popups optional

This is my number one issue with Replay Converter. Not only does we get a popup but it grabs focus. If I am testing my code this ruins what I am doing and I have to restart. There should be an option to keep conversions 'silent'. I am a big fan of Replay A/V and it's doesn't have this behavior, why would the converter do this?

I guess I can write a small app (e.g. a small hack) to prevent this but having this as a feature would be much more elegant.

Having said all this - I love the Applian products and have evangelized them to others - keep up the good work!

Mark