Thread: Multiple Issues with 3.95: doesn't work after switching to Windows 7

Default Multiple Issues with 3.95: doesn't work after switching to Windows 7

Replay Music used to be one of my favorite utilities; I just cranked it up and it always ran without problems. Since I’ve switched to Windows 7 my recording life has been Hell.

When I first switched it wouldn’t record at all. I upgraded to the newest version at the time and I could record some sources but not all. A new version came out in early January that finally let me record all sources but didn’t tag anymore. I upgraded to the latest version (3.95) and now it won’t split correctly (records about 10 seconds and then splits) and won’t tag either.
    Is anyone else having these issues or am I alone here?

Thanks,

Default Re: Multiple Issues with 3.95

Quote Originally Posted by Leyton View Post
    Replay Music used to be one of my favorite utilities; I just cranked it up and it always ran without problems. Since I’ve switched to Windows 7 my recording life has been Hell.

When I first switched it wouldn’t record at all. I upgraded to the newest version at the time and I could record some sources but not all. A new version came out in early January that finally let me record all sources but didn’t tag anymore. I upgraded to the latest version (3.95) and now it won’t split correctly (records about 10 seconds and then splits) and won’t tag either.
    Is anyone else having these issues or am I alone here?

Thanks,
    Yeah, having the same problems...Replay music fails to hear anything on my new Windows 7...no idea what the problem is...and sometimes it records, sometimes it doesnt, sometimes it splits a song into 10 second parts...now it doesn't even pick up any sound...haven't been able to find a way to fix it so far

I can't even get RM to initialize. I just installed Win7 to get around that problem, and you guys aren't giving me much hope.

Please uninstall the version you have and reboot. Then download and install the latest version.
    http://www.applian.com/replay-music/demo.php
    Make sure you are running the program with admin rights and that it is allowede in your firewall. Also, if you are using Internet Explorer as your browser you might need to turn your user account control all the way down. You do this in the Control Panel under User Accounts