Thread: How do I add radio stations?

Unhappy How do I add radio stations?

The "radio stations" button only has "classic rock." I click on "add stations," and I can see, highlight, and add choices. Then, when i close that window, the only station in "radio" is still "classic rock." Nothing that I add gets added to the list. I searched in "help," and they make it look that easy--just add. But nothing adds! Can anyone give me add-radio-stations-for-dummies step by step direction, or tell me what i'm doing wrong? Thank you.

Debbie McCormick Guest

Default Re: How do I add radio stations?

Click the down arrow next to the station. You'll see an "add and edit" stations option. Search for the station you want. If it's found, apply it. Now when you click on the down arrow next to the station, you'll have an option for "My Stations". The station you just added will be there.