Thread: Batch Recording: set up RMC to auto-download from a specific set of pages without the need to click the links of each one

Default Batch Recording: set up RMC to auto-download from a specific set of pages without the need to click the links of each one

Is there any way to tell RMC pages to download from?

In other words... can I set up RMC to auto-download from a specific set of pages without the need to actually click the links of each one?

Default Re: Batch Recording

I am interested in this too. I'd like to be able to ideally setup a list of shows I want to record, leave RMC running and just have it do it's thing and I'd watch them via my Roku any the mymedia channel.

Default Re: Batch Recording

Unfortunately not, at least not yet. You would need to visit each site you wish to record.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default Re: Batch Recording: set up RMC to auto-download from a specific set of pages without the need to click the links of each one

Batch recording is possible. And you can limit the number of simultaneous downloads. But you do need to visit each and every page and play the audio/video, so that the stream URL can be detected.

RMC has a scheduler. If you have any direct stream URLs (that don't change), you can add them into the scheduler and they will be downloaded on schedule.

If you don't need a schedule, you can enter a direct stream URL at "Tools" -> "Download..."