Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Replay A/V not logging into Sirius again

Default Re: Replay A/V not logging into Sirius again

Not Replay A/V at fault, various other programs have been having trouble all day. Both Replay and the Sirius online app were terrible for me all morning, both are working fine now, since about 12:30 PM ET. Also, my Sonos system, which is on a different server than the normal application, played Sirius for 2 hours straight this morning.

Just want to confirm that I have had an XM recording of channel 100 through Replay AV running since 12pm ET and is still going strong. Hopefully whatever is broken is now fixed. It's working, so there's no way in hell I'm touching it until it's done.

Smile Re: Replay A/V not logging into Sirius again

My 3PM scheduled recording is proceeding as scheduled. (Bubba Army, Bubba Army)

No data on the cause from Sirius?

Sirius Programming Note:

Sunday 7:00PM Eastern to 1:00AM on CH 100 is the scheduled re-airing for Monday's Stern Show, in case you missed the midnight replay.
    Last edited by nb419; 03-01-2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Just wanted to add the smiley.

Hum...

Twice now, scheduled sessions recording Sirius have failed with a static "LOGGING IN" message. All XM scheduled sessions have recorded perfectly, and any Sirius sessions I manually start are fine as well.

May be a hold-over from today's mess, but it bares watching.

I can get on to Sirius today but my ReplayAV still won't record. I've tried a few test runs and nothing. Is this still being looked into?

If you are still having a problem please contact tech support as the program is recording both XM and Sirius without an issue at this time.

I ran a test yesterday afternoon from 4pm to 6pm on Sirius and it worked fine. I tried it again this morning and like every other morning this week it won't capture. Can something be happening with Sirius during early in the day and not at night? Just wondering. My account is all paid up, all of them.

Thanks.