Thread: Multiple Versions of Replay Media Catcher

Default Multiple Versions of Replay Media Catcher

I was just looking at my Add/Remove programs from the control panel. I noticed there are 3 copies of Replay Media Catcher. When I clicked on the "Click here for support link", one was version 2.10, one was version 2.40 and one was version 3.0.

I don't use my Replay Suite very often , but I when I opened my RMC from the Start Menu, it opened version 2.40. I did a search and didn't find any .exe file with 2.10 or 3.0.

Before I just deleted them, I wanted to make sure there wasn't any dependencies that would break version 2.40.

PS - How would the others have gotten on my machine? How can I tell if I paid for version 3.0 or only at 2.40?

Default Re: Multiple Versions of Replay Media Catcher

You would have had to download them for the programs to be on your machine. The best thing to do would be to uninstall all versions and then reinstall version 2.4. If you contact support or send me a message with the email you used when ordering I can look up your history and let you know if you purchased an upgrade at some point.