Thread: XM in Canada

Question XM in Canada

Will Replay AV record my XM in Canada? Some forums earlier had a problem, not sure if its still an issue. I would like to purchase but would like to know this first.

Thanks

Default Re: XM in Canada

We have Sirius for Canada and I don't know if they work the same or not. Give the demo a try and see as it will quickly let you know. Set it up through Sirius and select Sirius Canada. We don't have an account in Canada so I can't check. Let us know how it goes.

Default Re: XM in Canada

I tried your suggestion with Sirius Canada. I set up with Sirius Canada as suggested but I entered my existing user/password with XM. It actually tried to login twice which likely would have worked if I had a Sirius Canada account. I get the error: "error sign-on: Unsuccessful login. Please check user name and password"

If it wasn't for the fact that I listen to a lot of Virus 202 on XM I would switch. It would really be nice if this found a fix. There are a lot of 202 listeners in the great white north!

Thanks