Thread: Please help!!!At Large recorder switches to recorded video after a few minutes!!!

Default Please help!!!At Large recorder switches to recorded video after a few minutes!!!

Hello, just purchased the "At large recorder" just yesterday but have nothing but trouble!

It is a great programm if only it would work right. When I record direcTV after minutes (sometimes 1, sometimes 5 or even 10 minutes) all of a sudden I don`t see the actual telecast but the recorder switches to what I just taped (back to the beginning). So if he does that after 10 minutes that means that I have to watch the previous 10 minutes again. That means I am 10 minutes late when I stop the recording because the actual airing of the show is already 10 minutes further... So if I want to record one show and then stop and record an other one I can`t because the following show has already started 10 minutes ago!!!

Please help!!! I have all the settings to default and I have allowed access beyond firewall...

God bless!

Default Re: Please help!!!At Large recorder switches to recorded video after a few minutes!!!

Yes thats a known problem for me. Thats while recording i never use the play option in at-large but after 20 seconds of recording i open the file in Windows Media Player.