Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirius username/password error sign in

Default Re: Sirius username/password error sign in

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbo View Post
    You know, right on their "Replay A/V Technical Support" page in red on the top states that there is a problem with recording Sirius. Which if you ask me, is a good thing since this happen just last night and also you know that they are working on it, just like last time. Personally this notification saves me allot of aggravation about not knowing what the hell is going on.
    Don`t know if other`s appreciate it Bobbo, but your positive attitude is refreshing . However, I like probably many am/are a fan of the talk stations of Sirius/XM. Recording these shows are mostly one shot live deals. Replays do exist, but they repeat so close to the live airing that in a day or two, your chance is missed. And having that one file to through on my Media player and listen at my pace is such a convenience. It`s not just about knowing what`s wrong, It`s buying a product that offers what seems like the mother load of all excellence, and expecting reasonably that the product at least work, all the time. If as much work is put into the product that is put in to this cool message board, is it really too much to ask?

[ To appian: Don`t make outrageous claims of it`s performance, if you can`t live up to it, be honest about it`s short comings when advertising to buy it. It`s not much when looking in to the bigger scheme of things in the world, but it my little limited existence, it`s all I have. ]

Angry Re: Sirius username/password error sign in

Quote Originally Posted by bytes2bits View Post
    I'm fine waiting for the "when" part to happen but not the "IF". The previous Sirius login issue was the reason I recently purchased the new version of Replay A/V. I'll be requesting a refund if you're unable to create an update to fix the current login problem.
    Thank you.
    Amen. In addition, I just upgraded my Sirius account for Internet access primarily so I could record the shows I tend to miss.

Quote Originally Posted by jshortell View Post
    Amen. In addition, I just upgraded my Sirius account for Internet access primarily so I could record the shows I tend to miss.
    Applian has done a very good job of countering all of Sirius's attempts to thwart recording of their content by periodically changing the login process, but it is probably inevitable that Sirius will ultimately win the war.

Quote Originally Posted by bmack2000 View Post
    but it is probably inevitable that Sirius will ultimately win the war.
    In which case we will need to record through the "analog hole" using something like Replay Music or other available apps that record between the source and the speakers (something I did yesterday for a Sirius program before I switched to recording from a demo XM account). And even if that fails, a patch cable between audio-out and audio-in allows recording. It's really hard to eliminate the ability to record what the ear can hear, no matter how tough they try to make it.

Just whatever you do, don't try to record from a SiriusXM radio. The sound quality has become so bad, it's difficult to understand some of the overly-compressed talk channels. D*mned shame, too...satellite radio used to be amazing.

Second day with no Sirius or XM. Is there an ETA for the update?

For the record, I have version 8.76 and my sirius channels stopped recording on Friday, Jan. 28, 2010.

Thanks for your help.

I just read on another forum that the developer for stream_on already has a fix for his program. That should be a good sign that a fix is possible for Replay A/V.

Here's the quote from that site:
    "According to this post by Eric over in the Stream_ON Google Group, a new version 1.4.8 of Stream_On has been posted that apparently resolves the latest Sirius login problem of the past few days."

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbo View Post
    You know, right on their "Replay A/V Technical Support" page in red on the top states that there is a problem with recording Sirius. Which if you ask me, is a good thing since this happen just last night and also you know that they are working on it, just like last time. Personally this notification saves me allot of aggravation about not knowing what the hell is going on.
    Thanks for pointing this out, I did miss it the first time I looked, I will pay more attention to that page thanks..

Hope they fix it soon, it was working great!!

Our developer is working on this. Thanks for continued patience.

The folks over at geekstoolbox.com have already updated their Windows Mobile app so it must not be a very complicated fix. Hopefully, Replay will be fixed ASAP.