Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirius username/password error sign in

Default Re: Sirius username/password error sign in

I am also having the Sirius user/password error sign in...Hope you solve the problem soon......

I'll add myself to the list of people having this problem. I hope this is resolved quickly, this feature is the ONLY reason I bought this software.

It's clear this is a systemic issue, so no one will be able to record Sirius Online with Replay A/V until an upgrade. But...

As a temporary workaround, go to XM Satellite Radio Free Trial and sign-up for a seven-day account. v8.76 works fine with XM Radio Online, so you can at least get to some of the duplicated Sirius stations.

We go through this every month or so. Sirius revises something associated with their logon process and Applian revises ReplayAV to deal with it. It would be wonderful if Applian could arrange for communications with Sirius so that they had advance notice of these things and were able to revise ReplayAV before the changes occur. For now, we have to wait for the ReplayAV update.

Same problem. Replay A/V cannot log in. Firefox can login to Sirius online player, but cannot play. IE can login and play Sirius online player.

I am on Win 7 x64.

I got this problem too so I went to the sirius.com site and logged in with the same credentials as I those that are entered into Replay A/V. I noticed that after you enter your password on the Sirius site it is adding a TON of characters after those that I typed.

It NEVER did this before (or at least I never noticed it). I think this is the issue with Replay A/V as it doesn't enter those same extra characters at the end of the password that sirius.com adds to allow access.

Just something to consider when trying to fix this issue.

Same issue. Applian is usually quite good about getting an update out quickly when this happens, and telling us about it on the forums, in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeThead View Post
    It would be wonderful if Applian could arrange for communications with Sirius so that they had advance notice of these things and were able to revise ReplayAV before the changes occur.
    Um, you do realize the reason SiriusXM changes things is to prevent Replay A/V from recording the web streams, don't you? They do not exactly want you to be able to record, thanks to their pact with the devil...er...RIAA, I mean.

Thumbs up Re: Sirius username/password error sign in

You know, right on their "Replay A/V Technical Support" page in red on the top states that there is a problem with recording Sirius. Which if you ask me, is a good thing since this happen just last night and also you know that they are working on it, just like last time. Personally this notification saves me allot of aggravation about not knowing what the hell is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    We are aware of this issue. They have apparently changed something. Our developer knows about this and when/if it can be updated it will be. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bytes2bits View Post
    I'm fine waiting for the "when" part to happen but not the "IF". The previous Sirius login issue was the reason I recently purchased the new version of Replay A/V. I'll be requesting a refund if you're unable to create an update to fix the current login problem.
    Thank you.
    I`m with Bytes2Bits, except I`m not okay with `WHEN` or `IF`, be that as it may, `IF` definitely shouldn't be an issue. Isn`t applian`s main reason for existence, Sirius & XM or Sirius XM ... whatever, subscribers? It`s hardly acceptable to entertain an `IF` comment.