Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Freecorder 4 waiting for audio even though I hear sound

Default Re: When I try to record with Freecorder 4 I get "waiting for audio"

Thank you Tasha.I have had the same problem for days.Now cured.[hence] "if all else fails,read the instructions"....Jakolantern

Default Freecorder 4 waiting for audio even though I hear sound

Nothing........flatline.

I can hear the streamin radio station on my PC......but theres nothing on the Freecorder 4 Audio window....just a flat line.

What should I do/check?

thx

Default Re: waiting for audio

Make sure that you click Record Audio immediately after opening your browser - before going to the site that you want to record from and playing the audio.

Default Re: Freecorder 4 waiting for audio even though I hear sound

I can testify to this as well. It does NOT work with last.fm's Scrobbler app.

Default Re: New user Freecorder 4 -- Wating for audio

ok well if you have Windows 7, Windows 7 uses extra security compared to windows Vista and XP, you have to disable the Protected Mode in Explorer since thats my Default browser, u have to go to Explorer, Tools, Internet Options, Security and Uncheck the Protected Mode to turn it off and VUUUALAAA, your all set to record streaming Audio. ENJOY!!

Im having same issue..just downloaded and Im using Firefox..The freerecord box appears and nuthin happens.. I had a brief glimpse of an audio drivers box, after the install and it concerns me if Im missing drivers

what to do..so I have a note in to tech svc

I am using Explorer and Vista. I was able to record a dozen songs, now it remains flatline. I've disabled Norton, and Protected Mode in Explorer. I've allowed the Freecorder site in Explorer. Still nothing. Suggestions?

Default Re: Freecorder 4 just says "Waiting for audio"

Im having the same issue as well...worked great for a while then all of a sudden it wont detect any audio

Default New User with XP Waiting for audio

Same issues others have have with flatline waiting for audio while i am streaming from internet radio. I am using firefox and XP operating system. Stuck...

Default Freecorder 4 waiting for audio

I installed Freecorder and use it the toolbar of ie8 in Windows 7. when I hit record, it brings up a box, "waiting for audio" while there is some radio that I hear. I open the recorder before I opened the radio. The first time i download the software it was o.k. I used it several days. After some days suddenly it sopped to record. I restert my computer then start again the software and it was o.k. sometimes I had to reinstall the program and after that it was o.k. . After several days it happened again and again till today that it doesn`t work at all evev I uninstall the program and install again. Can someone help me? Thanks and sorry about my English.