Thread: Post for Bill Dettering and Replay A/V Suggestion(s)

Lightbulb Post for Bill Dettering and Replay A/V Suggestion(s)

In your post: iPhone and Remote iTunes you stated it would be great if Apple's patent came to fruition. Well there are other solutions out there that could make this a reality TODAY - specifically, Simplify Media (http://www.simplifymedia.com/) that's getting a lot of attention on iPhone blogs as I type.

What would be great if you could record something in Replay A/V, convert it , and then load it to a user's iTunes library automatically - like the feature Replay Music to add to library aumatically. Utilizing Simplify Media then the recording is available wherever you are with your iPhone. This would be awesome!!

Make me EVEN HAPPIER that I just purchased the Replay Capture suite and these are future enhancements.

This was moved to request new features. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jss92 View Post
    In your post: iPhone and Remote iTunes you stated it would be great if Apple's patent came to fruition. Well there are other solutions out there that could make this a reality TODAY - specifically, Simplify Media (http://www.simplifymedia.com/) that's getting a lot of attention on iPhone blogs as I type.

What would be great if you could record something in Replay A/V, convert it , and then load it to a user's iTunes library automatically - like the feature Replay Music to add to library aumatically. Utilizing Simplify Media then the recording is available wherever you are with your iPhone. This would be awesome!!

Make me EVEN HAPPIER that I just purchased the Replay Capture suite and these are future enhancements.
    I stand corrected (a bit) - I realized yesterday evening that Replay A/V has an import to iTunes feature baked in already. Now I just have to implement Simplify Media to test out the scenario above. COOL!