Thread: Shows scheduled with Replay AV are not recording

Default Shows scheduled with Replay AV are not recording

Hello...I have a friend of mine I am working with to help troubleshoot an issue he is having. The problem is this; he is running Replay Capture Suite 3. He has scheduled recordings of certain shows so he can listen to them later. The problem is the shows are not recording. Sometimes the show will record all the way, sometimes a few seconds or minutes and sometimes nothing at all. iTunes is installed on the computer. He is running Windows XP SP3 on a Dell PC. I am not seeing any errors so I am not sure how to troubleshoot the issue.

Default Re: Inconsistant Recordings in Replay Capture Suite 3

Please verify what program in the suite he is using. I believe it is the AV program based on a schedule. We need more information. Is he using audio or stream capture? Is he recording links from the Media Guide or his own links? If he continues to have a problem he might want to open up a tech support ticket to get some individualized assistance.

Cheryl...Yes, you are correct. He is using the A/V. We set it to Stream Capture. We are using the media guide. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thank you for your time.

What link are you using? It could be that the link is not a stream capture link and that you need to use audio capture. If you added it from the Media Guide and it is not working contact tech support for additional assistance. Also, make sure you include the log file and what version of windows you are using.