Thread: How can I delete multiple files from the Video History in Replay Media Catcher

Unhappy How can I delete multiple files from the Video History in Replay Media Catcher

Does anyone know how I can delete all files in the Video History rather than one at a time. Can Video History be turned off.

Default Re: How can I delete multiple files from the Video History in Replay Media Catcher

You can't select more than one file at a time. You can delete the files quicker by holding shift+delete.

Default Re: How can I delete multiple files from the Video History in Replay Media Catcher

The files are saved with a ".bin" extension in the FLVService folder located here:

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\FLVService

change "username" to your user name.

Here's another way to access it:

%HOMEPATH%\Local Settings\Application Data\FLVService

Just delete the ones you don't want. I don't understand why this is not documented.

i was having this problem with the video history. but then the otherday i right clicked a video and it gave me the option to delete all. it doesnt work all the time though for some reason . so look in the history part and just try selecting a few different ones and right clicking, might only give the option on videos over a cerain size... hope that helps.

@vincep: Thank you very much! Your suggestion helped. I was having a problem with Video History and I just followed your suggestion, deleted all the files in that folder and now can once again access RMC's Video History.

Thanks!
    Last edited by sfan; 05-14-2010 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Minor edit.

Quote Originally Posted by blazegmc View Post
    i was having this problem with the video history. but then the otherday i right clicked a video and it gave me the option to delete all. it doesnt work all the time though for some reason . so look in the history part and just try selecting a few different ones and right clicking, might only give the option on videos over a cerain size... hope that helps.
    Files that are "in use" will not get deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Labrador View Post
    Can Video History be turned off.
    https://forum.applian.com//showthrea...7487#post17487