Thread: Has Imeem changed

Cool Has Imeem changed

I trialed the Demo of Replay media catcher it was awesome so i bought the registered version i started downloading many things right away was very very happy . but once i started trying to download videos from www.imeem.com it wouldn't (i am still able to download songs if i refresh page a few times). could this be caused by a firewall or anti spy ware (zone Alarm, Spybot-SD) or has imeem changed in the last day?

note: i tried the demo version on a virtual machine just in case the program wasn't legit this has no firewall or spyware protection as it can be deleted at any time.

Edit: I am using Firefox 3
    Last edited by Funky; 08-12-2008 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Though more information may be needed

Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    I trialed the Demo of Replay media catcher it was awesome so i bought the registered version i started downloading many things right away was very very happy . but once i started trying to download videos from www.imeem.com it wouldn't (i am still able to download songs if i refresh page a few times). could this be caused by a firewall or anti spy ware (zone Alarm, Spybot-SD) or has imeem changed in the last day?

note: i tried the demo version on a virtual machine just in case the program wasn't legit this has no firewall or spyware protection as it can be deleted at any time.

Edit: I am using Firefox 3
    I tried the site with Media Catcher Beta 3.0 and had no problems capturing music or videos from the site.

We are actually going to make a video-tutorial on how to record from imeem. The trick is to:

1) Open Media Catcher
    2) Goto Tools>>Settings
    3) Check the "Web Stream Dumper" plug-in
    4) Close settings, click record, goto imeem

Record what you want... When you are finished, uncheck that plug-in so you don't get double-downloads from other sites.

-andy.

Default Cheers

Thanks for the help mate

No problem...

Also, here is a video tutorial on how to do it.

If you go to Media Catcher's product page, there are other video tutorials as well.

-andy.