Thread: I Paid my $88. & Tried to USE this, CAN'T create a DVD that Plays! HELP?

Exclamation I Paid my $88. & Tried to USE this, CAN'T create a DVD that Plays! HELP?

Hi, I've tried EVERYTHING. I'm trying to save a Canadadian newscast online before they pull it down. HOW do I create a DVD that will play in an ordinary DVD Player/Television?!?!?!? This is a crucial medical report that I need for my doctor, and I'm very determined. So far, I have created 7 DVDs. The first several didn't play at all. Then I changed a few settings and got to where they play normally for a while, and then FREEZE on various frames, and resume after several seconds.
    How do I create one that will play continuously without freezing? I've been using Replay Video Capture with a small window as advised and it creates an MPEG-2, which reads and edits well in Windows Movie Maker...but NONE of my published and then burned DVDs (in widescreen) have played properly yet.

There's NO telephone tech support, and no response to my online pleas for help. I'm so frustrated that I'm almost ready to call my credit card company and reject this purchase. I really do NOT want to to this if there are ANY other options. YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE HERE...so Thank you to *anyone* who will help me.
    Warmest Regards,
    TwiceShy

Default Re: I Paid my $88. & Tried to USE this, CAN'T create a DVD that Plays! HELP?

Did you contact Tech Support? We have a great support team and all tickets are responded to within 24 hours. This is the quickest way to get the answers you need.

Wink Re: I Paid my $88. & Tried to USE this, CAN'T create a DVD that Plays! HELP?

Support advises you convert the mpg file from video capture to the following format when you burn your DVD:

Burn to DVD NTSC (USA)

Works well for me as there are several forms of .mpg types. It is too bad that can't be an option at the time you record but it sells more conversion programs this way (my observation).

Support are VERY GOOD and have been helpful.

Default Re: I Paid my $88. & Tried to USE this, CAN'T create a DVD that Plays! HELP?

Good to know you were very well assisted on the matter. They have really good support here.

Hi there
    I don't know whats going wrong for u, After your stream recording-u need to use Replay converter, I use WMV High Quality and its all ways work great. or u can use AVI format. If you try to copy the file that created after recording to your CD disk,,,I don't think its will work for you.

Replay Video Capture 5 allows to record videos in DVD ISO image format ready to be burned on disc. This eliminates hours of conversion or transcoding. Beta-testing the program right now.