Thread: Replay Music.exe - Application Error, The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to terminate the application

Default Replay Music.exe - Application Error, The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to terminate the application

I have the same error as this guy. Music has worked perfectly until I bought the upgrades for Replay AV. This is very frustrating. I tried eliminating everything and then re-installing and no luck. I don't have director as it didn't work when I did have it, again after the upgrade.

I installed Replay Music and when I tried to play it I got an error message - Replay Music.exe - Application Error, The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to terminate the application. How can I fix this problem so I can us this program???

Default Re: Replay won't open, get error message

also note that it worked fine when I went right to it from download but after closing and trying to use again, I get the error message

Do you have version 3.11 of Replay media Catcher installed?If so, uninstall, reboot and install version 3.02. Please let me know if you continue to have trouble.

Please contact tech support if you continue to have this problem. We are aware of it and the developers are working hard on getting a fix. Thanks.

If it is because of this, the error will not occur with the earlier version of Media Catcher.

Thumbs up Replay Music won't open, get error message - SOLVED

Replay Music has not opened and same error message has shown for the last 3 weeks. It has been reported to tech support and I assured it is being worked on. It is such a shame to happen now, during the Christmas music season...but as a long time Applian user and fan I know they will help. OK...so I JUST downloaded and installed RM 3.93 (again) before finalizing this post and it installed fine...AND LAUNCHED! HOORAY! Thanks. (Sure would like to know what the issue was...even if it is in "code-speak"). Steve

The wonderful Cheryl has sorted this out for me:

HI

Thanks. Please go into your task manager. Go into the processes tab. Select FLVSrvc.exe and end the process. Now, see if it will work. We are aware of this issue in some cases but don't have a fix for it as of yet. This should get you up and running.

Best Regards,

Cheryl Wester
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Okay so it's not a proper fix yet, but I like work-arounds!