Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sirius error parsing login page - again

Thumbs down Sirius error parsing login page - again

Looks like the problem has returned. It hangs very long time saying 'LOGGING IN', then it just defaults back to nothing, although the icon stays RED, but no files writing. Then trying again says 'unable to parse login page'.

*Now as suddenly as it stopped working around 9:30 am 12/02/2009 to about 11:55 am est it started capturing again. Been running about 5 min. we'll see I suppose. More to come.

Default Re: Sirius error parsing login page - again

Make sure you are using our latest version of the program. We just uploaded it today. Uninstall and reinstall first.

I'm having the same issue. Stopped working over Thanksgiving so I paid the 9.99 for the upgrade to version 8.75. That worked Mon and Tues of this week then stopped working. Downloaded 8.76 today, uninstalled 8.75, installed 8.76 and it still doesn't work.

error: couldn't get a specific error after login attempt

This stinks after I spent the money for the upgrade...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    Make sure you are using our latest version of the program. We just uploaded it today. Uninstall and reinstall first.
    Cheryl: Where can I download an update as I am having this problem as well. I am currently installed with Replay AV 8.52C

The latest version is at this link.

http://www.applian.com/replay-av/demo.php

Just make sure you uninstall and reinstall first. Also, some people are finding that they don't have the right account type to record Sirius online. If that is the case you could receive the error that a couple of people are now reporting. Please go to Sirius online, without our program, to verify that you are able to access the streams. I just tested Sirius with AV and it is logging on correctly.

Sirius must have done something to thier login again because your (Applian) fixes generally work unitl Sirius plays with things. I'm getting the hang time saying "Logging in" and than "Sirius error parsing login page". I believe I have the latest version Replay AV 8.76.

Can someone please look into this. I'll keep checking for a fix.

Thanks.

I just went back and tried "Tune to Station" and it connected. So I tried "Start Record"again and it worked. Wierd. I'll see if the next show I have scheduled to record works.
    Last edited by bobojeeb; 01-14-2010 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Now it works

Same here, a scheduled capture at 6am didn't work because of "couldn't parse login page" error, but it worked fine at 7:58am when I started it manually.

It could have been server issues. It is working and recording for me on a schedule right now.

Quote Originally Posted by codgus View Post
    Looks like the problem has returned. It hangs very long time saying 'LOGGING IN', then it just defaults back to nothing, although the icon stays RED, but no files writing. Then trying again says 'unable to parse login page'.

*Now as suddenly as it stopped working around 9:30 am 12/02/2009 to about 11:55 am est it started capturing again. Been running about 5 min. we'll see I suppose. More to come.
    It's at it again.... Today from about 9:30 am 01/21/2010 to 9:55 am so far... "error: couldn't parse logon page".. What is the world is going on!

Now the error it displays at 10:10 am 1/21/2010 "error: couldn't get a specific error after login attempt".