Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with Auto tagging Mp3 with Replay Music version 2: Error: Unable to contact music identification server for tagging.

Default Re: Problem with Auto tagging Mp3 with Replay Music version 2: Error: Unable to contact music identification server for tagging.

There is an issue with the music ID server. It is being worked on.

Default Re: Problem with Auto tagging Mp3 with Replay Music version 2: Error: Unable to contact music identification server for tagging.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    There is an issue with the music ID server. It is being worked on.
    Hope it gets fixed soon, I still had trouble last night on Jan.16th.

I also had trouble last night, Jan 16th 2011, does anyone here get a song split into 3 different time frames i.e. a 5 minute song was placed into 3 separate songs. Very annoying, makes the download useless. I download from the Rhapsody website. And it also didn't tag the song at all, I had to manually put the title and all the other info myself. Any help is appriciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rudawg52 View Post
    I also had trouble last night, Jan 16th 2011, does anyone here get a song split into 3 different time frames i.e. a 5 minute song was placed into 3 separate songs. Very annoying, makes the download useless. I download from the Rhapsody website. And it also didn't tag the song at all, I had to manually put the title and all the other info myself. Any help is appriciated. Thanks.
    I record from Pandora & I had a song split into 2 separate songs, I believe the one I was listening to did have a split second slight pause in the song where it was dead quiet & then picked up again while RM thought it was 2 different songs. I wonder where in the Settings you can change a number where it wouldn't split so quickly?

You are able to go into the settings. Under splitting select the box that says to ignore auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    You are able to go into the settings. Under splitting select the box that says to ignore auto.
    Alright, thanks.

Unhappy Re: Problem with Auto tagging Mp3 with Replay Music version 2: Error: Unable to contact music identification server for tagging.

Nov. 28, 2011
    I have been a user of Replay Music for some time and recently upgraded to the new version 4.05.
    The problem that I am having is the same - the Unable to contact music identification server for tagging.
    I have never had this problem in the past and from the looks of these threads I am not alone with this
    problem.
    Cheryl has indicated that it is their server change that caused the problem and an earlier thread indicated that
    it was fixed now. Well it is not. I am using Windows 7 with Comcast as my ISP.
    Can anyone tell me if Support is still working on this issue of if they have given up?
    I really like the program and I want to continue to be able to use it..........if possible.

If you are continuing to have this issue do let us know in tech support. Thanks.