Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't log into XM

Default Re: My new problems

I uninstalled and reinstalled the newest version. I removed cookies and temp files to the best of my ability. When I try to record the tuning works fine. However, I cannot stop a recording in progress nor will a scheduled recording stop, it just keeps going and going. In addition, there is actually no recording being made. It's possible I have the settings incorrect, but I've tried many different options and still can't get any recordings.

Default Re: Can't log into XM

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    The developer is awesome and has just now uploaded a version that will also tune to both Sirius and XM while it is recording. You will need to uninstall, reboot, and then do the install and it will work for you.

Replay AV
    Worked great here too. Thanks so much for the quick response and easy fix. I've been using Replay AV for a few years now and this is the first major problem I've ever run in to and it was clearly due to changes made by XM/SIRIUS.

As long as service like this is available, you can consider me a loyal customer.

Seeeeya.
    Ron and Fez XM202

Quote Originally Posted by finemom View Post
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the newest version. I removed cookies and temp files to the best of my ability. When I try to record the tuning works fine. However, I cannot stop a recording in progress nor will a scheduled recording stop, it just keeps going and going. In addition, there is actually no recording being made. It's possible I have the settings incorrect, but I've tried many different options and still can't get any recordings.
    Yeah mine is doing the same thing. Instead of recording, it tunes to the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by finemom View Post
    I think I'm having the same problem. After installing 8.75, everything seemed ok. But when I came down to my computer this morning, the station I was supposed to be recording was playing and echoing several times so it wasn't understandable.

I also couldn't turn it off and when I checked the directory, there was nothing recorded. Closing Replay A/V did not stop the sound. I had to reboot the machine to stop the sound sound sound.

In 8.75 the scheduled recording did not record anything. Instead the tuner window was open but was not capturing the output to a file. It seems that the recording behavior has changed since the last version. In the old version, when recording, the tuner window would not appear.

Anyone else seeing this?

BTW, I installed 8.75 as suggested (uninstalled old version first). I even deleted my scheduled program settings and re-added them in the new version.

Same issues here as well. When scheduled recording starts, player window opens, but no recording takes place. The icon color changes to red like it's recording but status/last recording shows previous recording date and time instead of CAPTURING.

If the scheduled XM online recording is stopped, deleted and re-entered, it will work once but after the recording stops and subsequent recordings start, the problem described above occurs again.

Delete the show from your AV. Now, add the show again and see if that corrects the issue. If it doesn't please contact tech support with this as a log file and further information will be needed.

Delete the show from your AV. Now, add the show again and see if that corrects the issue. If it doesn't please contact tech support with this as a log file and further information will be needed.
    Deleted all my shows and it is now working. Thank you.

This is not working correctly. After updating and adding a new show, it records and tunes to station without any problem the first time you try.

After that, any additional attempts to record result in the station being tuned to with the media player and played but not recorded.

If you set up an auto-record, once it starts it can't be turned off without rebooting the computer.

Log file on the way.

Ed

Make sure you submit this to tech support and not here. Also, let us know you were reading about this in the forum so we don't repeat what you have been told here. Thanks.