Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't log into XM

Default Re: Can't log into XM

it took 4 days for the Sirius fix to hit....so we should be getting our update soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurto2021 View Post
    it took 4 days for the Sirius fix to hit....so we should be getting our update soon.
    In the meantime, you can get a 7-day free pass to Sirius Online and (since almost all of the channels are duplicated anyway) record anything you need while Applian works on the XM fix.

http://www.sirius.com/freetrial/register

We hope to have the update posted sometime today for XM

It haa been upgraded. Thanks. http://www.applian.com/replay-av/demo.php

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    It haa been upgraded. Thanks. http://www.applian.com/replay-av/demo.php
    I just tried v8.74. It does not fix the XM problem for me. I cannot record nor can I tune to an xm station.

Ed

I've also installed the update, and it seems to be capturing now, but the "Tune To Station" option still produces the XM "Under Construction" page. I've cleared my cache and rebooted, but no change.

I too installed just posted version 8.74 and am still unable to connect with XM online.

It is going to record but it is not going to tune due to the changes they have made. If the developer can get this working he'll do so. Thanks.

If you continue to have a problem capturing from XM with the latest version please contact tech support so we can see what is going on. Thanks. We would need a log file for that issue.

Cheryl---
    Do you think it would help if I uninstall Replay a/v and did a clean install of 8.47?
    PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    It is going to record but it is not going to tune due to the changes they have made. If the developer can get this working he'll do so. Thanks.

If you continue to have a problem capturing from XM with the latest version please contact tech support so we can see what is going on. Thanks. We would need a log file for that issue.
    So does this mean that scheduled recording is out? I dont understand that it is going to record but wont tune. The whole purpouse for me is to schedule recording. Please advise.