Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't log into XM

Default Re: Can't log into XM

Same here. Get "error: post-login" message. Nothing seems to have changed on the xm site. I can login and listen fine. I get this message when it tries to record a scheduled show and when I try the "Record now" option. All this is since I installed 8.73 yesterday.

Same here.. Hope they fix this. This was the only reason I paid so much for the application..

Well this stinks...looks like they have a fix for the Sirius people but not the XMers

I just bought this program 5 days ago for the purpose of recording XM. Luckily there is a 30 day money back guarentee. Does this program have problems often?

No, hang in there a bit, jacob38028. I've been using it for XM recording for several years now with great success. There are occasional breakages, but they're pretty responsive in getting fixes out to the user community.

I have been using it since Replay Radio 5 and have never really had any problems. One caveat is that I had always used an XMPCR for recording and now I was using the stream....but either way it stinks that it isn't working now.

Any word on whether a fix is near for us poor XM'ers. I was using 7.3.2 when the problem started. I just upgrded to the latest version,still has the same problem but I'm confident a fix will be in place shortly. Ive been using Replay AV for years and very rarely have a problem. These guys are great at what they do and I'd like to take this oppurtunity to thank them.

We are aware of this issue and the developer is working on it. They changed Sirius last week and now XM this week. We hope to have a fix in the near future. It will be posted on our webiste and I will also let people know in the forum. Thanks for understanding.

Cheryl,
    That's all well and good, but what about the inability to record live concerts tonight!? Nov 21, 2009?

Any update on how things are going?