Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't log into XM

Default Can't log into XM

I can't log into XM. I get a error: post login when I try to record. When I try to tune to the station though Replay Tuner, it goes to a white screen with a wrench, screwdriver and a man digging sign. I have downloaded the new software.

Default Re: Can't log into XM

Yup, I am getting the same error: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login ->
    Replav AV Version 8.73

Same here, can't Tune to Station or Record XM. Using v8.73.

Please try to fix before the O&A 3pm replay

Same here; I'm using the 8.73B version just released.

Are you able to record from XM? Is the issue with recording or tuning? Please verify.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    Are you able to record from XM? Is the issue with recording or tuning? Please verify.

I cannot do either. I can't record and I can't tune to an XM station using Replay A/V.

If I go to XM directly in my browser, I have no problem logging into the player, but Replay has stopped working as of last night.

Neither works, but the Sirius XM iPhone app isn't working for me anymore either. It says "Basic Accounts Restricted" even though mine is Premium.

I called XM support and they said they are doing upgrades or maintenance or whatever and the issue should resolve itself shortly. We'll see. The Replay Tuner does display an error page saying that they are under maintenance.

Interestingly, the online listening at XMRO from my main web browser (Seamonkey/Firefox) still works fine, even at the 128K "premium" rate, so I'm not sure why tuning isn't working with Replay - maybe it logs in through a different interface?

I can't log into xm radio through replay a/v. I can manually go to xm radio, log in and then record by "recording now" but can't schedule anything due to the login problem. I just upgraded today because my older version didn't login either.

I can't record or tune either. I can go to the webpage and login fine.

We are currently testing a fix for this and will keep you updated. Thank you!