Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error: Unable to load plug-ins, please restart so this app can update plug-ins.

Default Error: Unable to load plug-ins, please restart so this app can update plug-ins.

"Unable to load plug-ins, please restart so this app can update plug-ins."

This appears every time I try to start. I just registered this app an hour ago, I'll probably request a refund if I can't run it. Seems reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by universeman View Post
    "Unable to load plug-ins, please restart so this app can update plug-ins."

This appears every time I try to start. I just registered this app an hour ago, I'll probably request a refund if I can't run it. Seems reasonable.
    Have you tried un-installing, rebooting and re-installing?
    I have been using the 3.0 Beta verison for a while and I have not seen that error. I am using XP with SP2.

Default That fixed the error but another error appeared

After downloading the plugins, replay media catcher icon were able to load for a while before showing "Unable to allocate/ load gopher hook class".

Lightbulb Re: Error: Unable to load plug-ins, please restart so this app can update plug-ins.

i dont know ... but try it using the program on another PC, maybe the problem is your windows.
    cuz i ve done it on over 3 PC and it works 100%...

Default Re: That fixed the error but another error appeared

Quote Originally Posted by xkkxzathxx View Post
    After downloading the plugins, replay media catcher icon were able to load for a while before showing "Unable to allocate/ load gopher hook class".
    What OS are you using on your pc? Also, for kicks and giggles - how old is it, when was the last time you cleaned it up with ccleaner or another cleaning util?

Thanks!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

I dont know ... but try it using the program on another PC, maybe the problem is your windows.
    cuz i ve done it on over 3 PC and it works 100%...

Hi,

It looks like you have an older version of Replay Media Catcher. I believe that this may be the issue. Please give our latest version a try and see if it works better for you.

http://www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher/demo.php
    Version 3.11b is near the bottom of the page.

Uninstall and reboot prior to installing. Make sure you are running the program as an administrator and that it is allowed in your windows firewall.

Let me know if this corrects the issue.

Default Re: Error: Unable to load plug-ins, please restart so this app can update plug-ins.

When in doubt, always blame the person with the problem!!!

I have had exactly the same problem and nothing I do resolves it. I have a very recent Windows 7 64 bit, quad core machine. The latest version of Replay Catcher just will not work. Every time I try to start it I get the "unable to load plug-ins" message. Unfortunately I no longer have my old version of Replay Catcher to install. I am getting heartily sick of Replay Catcher - it seems that every time a new version comes out, a new set of problems begins.

Default Re: Error: Unable to load plug-ins, please restart so this app can update plug-ins.

Quote Originally Posted by skypilotpete View Post
    I have had exactly the same problem and nothing I do resolves it. I have a very recent Windows 7 64 bit, quad core machine. The latest version of Replay Catcher just will not work. Every time I try to start it I get the "unable to load plug-ins" message. Unfortunately I no longer have my old version of Replay Catcher to install. I am getting heartily sick of Replay Catcher - it seems that every time a new version comes out, a new set of problems begins.
    The latest version of Replay Media Catcher is 4.0.19. What version do you use?
    Also have you tried to download your older version from the Applian web-site?