Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is at-large going to be compatible with the pro-hd slingbox?

Default Is at-large going to be compatible with the pro-hd slingbox?

I guess since there has been no update on support for the pro-hd for such a long while now that it will not happen????

Since nothing has happened in over a year now, it is unlikely it ever will anymore.

does any other 3rd party apps that support the pro-hd?

Default Re: Support for Pro-HD Dead I Guess?

I am also a slingbox HD Pro owner and wish Applian would release an upgrade for HD Pro.

I see on this board that users have been asking Appian for over a year now and nothing has been done. Very disappointing that Applian doesnt listen.
    Last edited by ebcal; 12-11-2009 at 11:51 PM.

Default Re: Support for Pro-HD Dead I Guess?

it will really be good to see an update for this one.

Default Re: Is at-large going to be compatible with the pro-hd slingbox?

Applian haven't updated At-large recorder since February 2008 and from what i heared they aren't working on it either.

Quote Originally Posted by dejong77 View Post
    Applian haven't updated At-large recorder since February 2008 and from what i heared they aren't working on it either.
    I warned about this over a year ago.
    https://forum.applian.com/showthread.php?t=1396

I just bought the Sling PRO HD and now I'm in trouble with At-Large Recorder. It is quite disappointing that good people at Applian is not working on it or even not responding to these postings. Request to Applian guys, would you please at least let us know, what is happening? Are you guys working on it or just gave up? I've been very happy with ALR using with Sling Tuner until I got this Pro HD. Please help us out here.

Quote Originally Posted by jhdewan View Post
    I just bought the Sling PRO HD and now I'm in trouble with At-Large Recorder. It is quite disappointing that good people at Applian is not working on it or even not responding to these postings. Request to Applian guys, would you please at least let us know, what is happening? Are you guys working on it or just gave up? I've been very happy with ALR using with Sling Tuner until I got this Pro HD. Please help us out here.
    Forget it. It won't happen. If they had any plans to upgrade the software, they would have tried by now. They are selling a duff product that should have been removed 6 months ago. Sling is only now, selling the Solo and the ProHD, so At-Large only works on 50% or probably less, of the new Sling sales.

Quote Originally Posted by nuke12 View Post
    Forget it. It won't happen. If they had any plans to upgrade the software, they would have tried by now. They are selling a duff product that should have been removed 6 months ago. Sling is only now, selling the Solo and the ProHD, so At-Large only works on 50% or probably less, of the new Sling sales.
    Do you know any other software that does similar job? I can't find any. Sling do not have any either. This is quite disappointing. I've setup my HD Pro in Japan. And, I'm in Los Angeles. For time difference ALR is essential to have. Now I don't know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by jhdewan View Post
    Do you know any other software that does similar job? I can't find any. Sling do not have any either. This is quite disappointing. I've setup my HD Pro in Japan. And, I'm in Los Angeles. For time difference ALR is essential to have. Now I don't know what to do.
    There is another "piece" of software but it's not very good. It does work but won't give you the video quality, you expect from a ProHD. It's real purpose is to create video streams for the internet.

My best suggestion is to buy a DVR for your Slingbox end and then you can time shift, your shows.

Quote Originally Posted by nuke12 View Post
    There is another "piece" of software but it's not very good. It does work but won't give you the video quality, you expect from a ProHD. It's real purpose is to create video streams for the internet.

My best suggestion is to buy a DVR for your Slingbox end and then you can time shift, your shows.
    Could you please give me the name of the software or their link. I want to give it a try. Thank you.