Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't log into Sirius

Smile Re: Can't log into Sirius

Applian Administrator,

I am a recently new user of your software and, like many users, use it almost exclusively to capture Sirius broadcasts. Would it be possible for Applian to make arrangements with Sirius to be alerted to changes to the login process so that you have time to react and update your software accordingly?

Thanks!

Default Re: Can't log into Sirius

Same problem here. I didn't realize how dependent I am on Replay A.V!!!...I am out of my mind today without it!!! aaahghh! Oh well, sounds like Applian is on top of it....

Question Re: Can't log into Sirius

Cheryl Wester:

Does this mean that I will have to purchase a new version? or will the fix be free?

I'm very happy with the version I have (8.41, i think) and don't want to purchase a new version to fix a problem such as this. I pay plenty to Sirius each month and $40 (if i recall correctly) for Replay A/V when I purchased it. I hope we won't be "required" to spend more money to fix this issue

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    If it can be updated it will be. Also, if you download the Replay Director, free, it will let you know when we do have an update. Thanks.
    Cheryl,
    Where in Replay Director will the update notice be posted. I don't see anywhere that updates are posted there?
    Thanks

I coudln't resist throwing in my two cents. I've been a very happy Applian customer for years and Sirius does this from time to time. In the past they have been very responsive to getting a fix released and I trust they will again.

I do also want to say to those who have mentioned having to (possibly) pay for an upgrade. In the past Applian has been able to issue fixes without forcing people into a paid-upgrade.

That being said: One reason i've a very loyal Applian user is they have always been very good at offering very aggressive discounts to their existing users to upgrade to a newer product.

I was unable to dl the replay director as the moderator suggested, without purchasing another Applian product. She should mention this when telling people to dl it.

Same problem by the way- error couldn't parse...

Does anyone here know how to connect yahoo widgets up so that I can record stern in the interum?

thanx in advance

Same problem here. Had AV8 for months and worked perfectly until today. Are we getting any answers or ETA on when this issue will be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo View Post
    Same problem here. Had AV8 for months and worked perfectly until today. Are we getting any answers or ETA on when this issue will be fixed?
    I haven't seen any ETA given. Last time I recall this happening (about a year ago) the fix took 4 or 5 days. I hope it's faster, and I sure hope Sirius isn't making it TOO difficult on Applian's programmers.
    Last edited by vacuous; 11-17-2009 at 01:36 AM.

Same problem here. Stopped working yesterday...

version 8.71 has another glitch....when "caputre by recording audio output" is chosen, the url is missing. i recorded yesterday using this method on version 8.52 and it worked fine. hope we get this login w/ sirius worked out soon, but until then i suggest anyone wanting to record their sirius to use an older version and record audio output....