Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spotyfi Now Blocking RM??

Default Re: Spotyfi Now Blocking RM??

Hi
    Just to say I am using version 3.90.10 with no problems recording Spotify apart from an occasional glitch at the start of some tracks.
    Regards Alex

Just a message for the Applian staff who'd like to test Spotify : you can create an account here without invitation : https://www.spotify.com/en/get-started/

I don't know if you can access it from the American continent but even in this case you could try a European proxy.

Bye.

Hi,

I have had problems in the past with Spotify, RM would stop detecting any audio coming from it, I found the problem was that after recording something from youtube or similar site I needed to close the browser tab before I was able to record from Spotify again.

Hope this helps.

Phil

I am a new user of RM.
    Using Vista 64
    Downloaded version 3.92.
    Everything on the recording side works fine. Very occasionally Spotify will hang part way through a track.
    Enabling RM in the firewall appears only to affect the tagging as RM records from the PC sound system. My system recorded ok initially without this. It is Spotify that has to access the internet.
    However none of the tracks, apart from isolated track, will autotag.
    That might be my choice of music though.
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by Don Vosper View Post
    I am a new user of RM.
    Using Vista 64
    Downloaded version 3.92.
    Everything on the recording side works fine. Very occasionally Spotify will hang part way through a track.
    Enabling RM in the firewall appears only to affect the tagging as RM records from the PC sound system. My system recorded ok initially without this. It is Spotify that has to access the internet.
    However none of the tracks, apart from isolated track, will autotag.
    That might be my choice of music though.
    Don
    I sadly confirm this too.

Was going to buy ReplayMusic this coming Monday too.

Hello, you can tag quickly your unrecognized tracks freely with Winamp.
    It uses Gracenote, you play the song, then "view file info" and click on tag or autotag (i haven't used it for a while, i don't remember).
    There's also a batch tag procedure (read Winamp's help section).

Bye.

We are not able to test this as we are in the US and they do block us. Please make sure you are using our latest version of the program. Uninstall what you have and reboot first. It does not know the new music and takes about a month for it to be in the database.

When Replay music is activated, almost certainly will Spotify hang part way through any track that is being played. (Making me believe that Spotify has found a way to stop any recording programs).

It's as if Spotify is occurring some error making the track pause, or the internet connection just isn't fast enough.

I may try a couple of work arounds though. To see what I can come up with.

I do not care about automated tagging. I prefer to do it myself.

As a side note, Cheryl if I were to buy Replay Music, will I get all subsequent releases of the program? Or do I just buy that particular release?