Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: can't record from sound card with Replay AV in Windows 7: Missing Driver

Default Re: can't record from sound card with Replay AV in Windows 7: Missing Driver

I've got the same problem at meakija. I can't record audio using any options. I was having the same problems with Vista 64 bit a few weeks ago and I hoped that my problems would go away after upgrading to Windows 7 Ultimate; but, no luck. Same problems. Help. I did a clean install from my CD and I then downloaded the upgrades from Applian.com.

Default Re: can't record from sound card with Replay AV in Windows 7: Missing Driver

Have you tried it with your User Account Control turned off? If not give that a try. If you still have an issue please contact tech support.

Having upgraded to WINDOWS 7 I've had to turn off the UAC to record from the sound card. It's the only way I can record, but I still can't get AV 8 to recognise URLs to stream. Are we stuck with all this rebooting to turn UAC on and off? Or are Applian working on a better solution for WIN7 users? Even my log files still say Vista and it is no longer Vista. Things that used to be easy are now more difficult.

Windows 7 has made it difficult to record audio capture. I personally have the UAC turned off all of the time and have since Vista came out.

I don't know what version of AV you are using but our latest does have a newer version of WinPCap in it. This is what is needed to find most network adapters so the URL finder will work.

Also, with the latest version the UAC is able to be left on-but not for audio recording-works with stream recording.

I can't record with Replay AV 8 either, and I do see the Replay AV Driver in the "Audio Recording Method" window. Sounds to me like Replay AV 8 has a problem with Windows 7.

What are you trying to record MBrice? Are you getting an error message? Are you adding something from the Media Guide? The more information you supply the easier it is for people to assist you.

Same problem for me - win 7, uac disabled, latest clean install of 'replay AV'. It mysteriously solved itself!

'record' / 'record audio from speakers' menu option / recording tab / 'test methods' generates a noise and then shows a dialogue box stating 'no sound was detected on any available Audio Recording Method for this sound card: Microphone (Realtek High Defini.'

Second test yields the dialogue box 'Use one of these Audio Recording Methods (mono only): Master Volume'

Then successfully recorded from speaker output. Go figure....

Trevor.

What are you using for your browser? If this continues submit a ticket to tech support as we need details and a log file. In the settings of the program you use Replay AV Audio Driver.

Hello. How do you turn the user account control off?

For Windows 7 go to the Control Panel and select user Accounts-select user accounts again-now select change user account settings