View Poll Results: Do you need RTMP support in Replay AV and scheduling support in Replay Media Catcher

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • RTMP support in Replay AV only

17 62.96%
  • scheduling support in Replay Media Catcher

1 3.70%
  • Both RTMP and scheduling in Replay Media Catcher and Replay AV

9 33.33%
  • None of the above

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RTMP support in Replay AV and/or scheduling support in Replay Media Catcher

Default Re: RTMP support in Replay AV and/or scheduling support in Replay Media Catcher

Just to add support to this one. I also record maybe 15-20 hours of BBC Radio 1/2/3/4 content weekly and synch to itunes. All went well until a recent rebuild of my PC using Vista and suddenly I got all the sometimes random problems other forum users are having.

I now find that there is inconsistency of problem between diifferent shows even on same station e.g. one show will record but wont convert, or will not record, or will be perfect, or will be perfect but wont synch into iTunes. I now find also that having used the forum to find the links to BBC broadcasts in .asx format, they work perfectly well, until suddenly they dont.

At the moment I am randomly trying all sorts of stream capture and conversions from "Leave Alone" through all variations of M4A M4B, Window Media etc hoping I will find a combination that will work.

Its driving me mad.

Default Re: RTMP support in Replay AV and/or scheduling support in Replay Media Catcher

Here's my two cents worth... I've been using Replay AV for more than a year to capture an internet 'radio' feed for more than a year. It's worked perfectly for audio but get's a little tricky when I try to capture video. The station I monitor has switched from a .mms feed to .flv with Flash10. Since ReplayAV doesn't support this format, I located Media Catcher, bought it, and am now using it. I've had some problems using Media Converter to convert the flash files to .avi format. In the converted files, the video stalls while the audio progresses on. From that point, it's all out of sync. I'd sure like to have an update on Replay AV so it will handle the new Flash feeds.

tw

I have been using Replay AV to capture video and this is the reason that I bought it. Now that more and more those videos are on .flv format I believe that Replay AV should be uptaded to capture this format.

There are some things that are not as easy as it might sound. The developer is always working in improving our programs but as of now this is not possible with AV. When/if it can be it will be added-

My vote for adding RTMP support to Replay AV. Please! Sole reason for buying/using is to be able to record conveniently from iplayer

Unhappy Re: RTMP support in Replay AV and/or scheduling support in Replay Media Catcher

Have been using Replay AV to capture BBC webcasts for the past 3 years.
    This is all I use it for.
    Now it is useless.
    Please update to support RTMP

Quote Originally Posted by eckyzimba View Post
    I have been recording about 10 hrs of streamed programmes a week to transfer to portable player and CD. The alternative methods of recording are very tedious and frustrating. Please add RTMP support to Replay AV.
    Bill
    I too use Replay AV for Listen again off the BBC . If it doesn't support the new iplayer on the BBC site, tehn it is of no use to me and i will need to find something else.

I am happy to pay $10 to upgrade to Replay AV with this feature

Another vote here. RAV is useless to me without RTMP.

Replay Media Catcher 4 has been released recently. It has a scheduler.