Thread: If I already have the Adobe Flash Player (conflict that would close my browser unexpectedly)

Default If I already have the Adobe Flash Player (conflict that would close my browser unexpectedly)

both the standalone and the browser flash player and I install the applian flash player, could that possibly cause a conflict that would close my browser unexpectedly. I installed the replay suite in the morning. Later in the day my browser suddenly started closing unexpectely without any error. Don't know that there is a connection. Just trying to think of whatever might be causing it. I would uninstall the applian flash player just to test it, but I can't find an uninstaller. There isn't anything in the program folder and I didn't see anything in add/remove programs. Might try setting the association back to the adobe flash player and see if that helps.

Default Re: If I already have the Adobe Flash Player

Try to re-install your browser and/or return to a restore point where you didn't have the problem.

Default Re: If I already have the Adobe Flash Player

Thanks. I uninstalled IE8 and then re-installed. So far so good.

Default Re: If I already have the Adobe Flash Player (conflict that would close my browser unexpectedly)

uninstall the applian flash player just to test it, but can't find an uninstaller,then try uninstalling the browser and that should help you get rid of the problem.