Thread: Registration problem: Registration code rejected saying it has been used 5 times

Unhappy Registration problem: Registration code rejected saying it has been used 5 times

After having trouble with my pc I had to reformat several times and now when I come to re-install Replay Music and register it, it rejects my registration code saying it has been used 5 times. Surely I don't have to pay again?

Default Re: Registration problem: Registration code rejected saying it has been used 5 times

The answer to a similar question:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lenney View Post
    Can you do me a favor please and submit a ticket to customer service? They can look up your reg code by name/email address and provide it to you there. As this is a public forum, I would not want to do that here and make the information public.

Please submit a CUSTOMER SERVICE TICKET and they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

THanks

Default Re: Registration problem: Registration code rejected saying it has been used 5 times

Thanks, but doesn't really answer my question as I already have my registration code. I have emailed customer support.

If you open a support ticket or PM me with your order information we can look into this for you. Thanks!