Thread: WE7 ?? when I record from their stream I seem to record most of their Ads

Default WE7 ?? when I record from their stream I seem to record most of their Ads

Hi there still loving Replay after all these years !
    However, I have come across a problem (The 1st one !)
    I can record from Spotify, Napster, Last FM ...etc and tracks split great and cuts out all the ads on spotify without problem. BUT I have just starting WE7 (www.we7.com) and when I record from their stream I seem to record most of their Ads
    Any suggestions or change of settings to get rid of this would be greatfully appreciated !

Thanks as always

Mike Christensen is offline Lead Software Developer, Applian Technologies

Default Re: WE7 ?? when I record from their stream I seem to record most of their Ads

Try changing the "Do not record or split track if track less than" seconds setting in Replay Music under the "Splitting" tab. Set this number to a number a little higher than the longest commercial on that website. Most website commercials range from 15 to 30 seconds.

Best regards,
    Mike Christensen
    Applian Technologies Inc.

Default Re: WE7 ?? when I record from their stream I seem to record most of their Ads

I don't think that'll make any difference. We7 includes the commercials as part of the track, which is a good idea and what spotify should start doing too, you can't cut out the ads because they are part of the track, there's no silence between the ads and the track