Thread: Windows closes Replay Music program when I hit the Stop button

Default Windows closes Replay Music program when I hit the Stop button

I have used Replay Music for years and it has worked great, but now with my Windows Vista computer the program closes after I press the Stop Recording button. A dialog box says, "Replay Music has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" and then Replay Music closes. It happens after every song. Do I need to change some setting in the Properties box of Replay Music?

Default Re: Windows closes Replay Music program

Please make sure you are using the latest version of the program. If you aren't uninstall what you have, reboot, and then do the install. Also, run the program with administrative rights. Make sure you are using the audio driver.

Default Re: Windows closes Replay Music program

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    Please make sure you are using the latest version of the program. If you aren't uninstall what you have, reboot, and then do the install. Also, run the program with administrative rights. Make sure you are using the audio driver.
    I installed the latest version and have checked the box Run with administrative rights. For some reason the computer thinks Replay Music stops working, but it doesn't, it's that I push Stop Recording when the song stops.